Nelsons Own Kendra Perry, Certified Functional Health Nutritionist and Transformational Health Coach, will be hosting a series of 4 talks at Wild Woods this spring! On Selected Saturday’s for the next 4 months Kendra will cover a new topic and give helpful, natural and professional advice on how to bring more vitality to your life!
Come to one talk for $15 or pre-register for all 4 and pay $40!
Topics covered will include:
- Healing Female Hormone Imbalance
- Eating for Energy & Vitality
- A Woman’s Guide to Natural Skincare
- The Key to Lasting Weight Loss
Saturday April 11, 11:30am – 1:00pm:
Healing Female Hormone Imbalance
“What you may not have been told about balancing hormones naturally.”
Most women are told that symptoms from PMS and menopause are just a part of being a women. This could not be further from the truth.
- Discover how seen and unseen causes of stress affect the female body
- Learn how acne, weight gain, insomnia, low libido and fatigue are related to hormones
- How diet, rest, exercise, stress management and supplements can restore optimal balance
Saturday May 16, 11:30am- 1:00pm
Eating for Energy & Vitality
“What would your life be like with an abundance of energy and vitality?”
Fatigue, sluggishness and low energy have become common place in society. The food choices you make have a profound impact on whether you feel energized and excited or completely drained.
- Learn what food choices may be draining your vitality
- What not so obvious foods create long lasting energy and improved performance
- Simple tips for avoiding that 2pm afternoon crash
- Additional lifestyle techniques that can increase longevity
Saturday June 13, 11:30am- 1:00pm
A Woman’s Guide to Natural Skincare
“Learn to make your own skin care products that rejuvenate, heal and revive the skin.”
The average women’s covers herself in over 500 different chemicals before she leaves her house in the morning. Skin care products, even so-called organic products, are laden with dangerous chemicals that are easily absorbed through the skin.
- Learn how many of your favorite cosmetics may be hurting your health
- What ingredients to watch out for when buying skin care products
- How to make your own natural skincare products at home
- Delicious foods that nourish the skin
Saturday July 11, 11:30am- 1:00pm
The Key to Lasting Weight Loss
“Ditch the diet, lose weight and keep it off for good.”
We all know how to lose weight. What most of us don’t know is how to keep it off in the long term. Statistics tells us that 95% of people who lose weight on a diet, gain it back.
- Why eating less and exercising more doesn’t work
- How hormones impact your ability to burn fat
- Simple lifestyle techniques that turn you into a fat burning machine
- How to lose weight naturally and keep it off
Kendra Perry is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist and Transformational Health Coach who specializes in women’s health. Using an integrative approach, she helps women recover from hormone imbalance, fatigue, weight gain and skin conditions so they can go from feeling irritable, anxious and exhausted to sexy, confident and empowered. You can learn more about Kendra at